Veronica Khosa Mamelodi - South Africa
I support AIDS victims until their last breath
In South Africa, the government has left the care of HIV sufferers to families. In response to this negligence, a former nurse created the largest neighbourhood medical assistance network in the country.
- Veronica KhosaI support AIDS victims until their last breath
- Cédric AuriolTrade your steak for bugs!
- Jean KabutaLearn to praise yourself
- Andreas HeineckeI turn out the lights to show you another world
- aurelia wolffI invented a machine to dye fabric with vegetable scraps
- Josh NesbitI save lives with mobile phones
- Martine PostmaI created the Repair Café
- Hommage à Charles-Edouard Oksenhendler, fondateur de la Ferme de la Glutamine
- Charlie ToddI created Flash Mobs
- Nicolas ChabanneHow do you like my Ugly Mug ?
- Jérôme SaloméI stand up for men in skirts
- David WadströmI purify water with solar energy
- Masaki TakaoI make bioethanol from your old clothes
- Masaru EmotoI reveal the secret life of water
- Christian MoullecI fly with migrating birds
- David EdwardsI make edible food packaging
- Andrew BastawrousI detect cataracts with a mobile phone
- Thierry JacquetI use plants to clean toxic soil
- Sten de WitI created the world's first solar cycle path
- Peter VadaszI use the forest judiciously