Veronica Khosa Mamelodi - South Africa
I support AIDS victims until their last breath
In South Africa, the government has left the care of HIV sufferers to families. In response to this negligence, a former nurse created the largest neighbourhood medical assistance network in the country.
- Veronica KhosaI support AIDS victims until their last breath
- Hommage à Charles-Edouard Oksenhendler, fondateur de la Ferme de la Glutamine
- Mary GordonI teach empathy with babies
- Georgie DelaneyI recharge my phone while getting fit
- Mel YoungI created the Homeless World Cup
- Olivier DesurmontI wash cars without water
- Aurelia WolfI created an open-source machine to make natural dyes.
- Denis MukwegeI restore women who have been destroyed by rape
- Guilherme BampiI created a new recycled and recyclable material
- Andrew BastawrousI detect cataracts with a mobile phone
- Daniel HofferI’m coming to stay with you
- joe mangrumI invite you to meditate on the streets of New York
- Yumi SomeiI discovered a rich oil field in Tokyo!
- Stiven KerestegianI transform salmon skin into eco-leather
- Carlos FernandezI created a foldable electric car
- Esteban ChornetI fill up my tank with what you throw away
- Javier FernandezI invented a shrimp-based bioplastic
- Clip Villa Shamengo COP 21
- ESD & Ecole de Condé - Projet Peinture végétale pour Villa Shamengo
- Laurent Gachet et Touraya BouabidI opened an arts school for vulnerable children