Sameer Sawarkar bengalore - India
I offer an inexpensive complete check-up via telephone.
To serve the more than 850 million Indian farmers who lack access to healthcare professionals, Sameer has developed the largest telemedicine centre in the world. These figures give a sense of the enormous needs of a growing Indian population.
- Sameer SawarkarI offer an inexpensive complete check-up via telephone.
- I free the mental ill who have been kept in chains
- My technology reduces shipping emissions
- Baruch RinkevichCoral reefs have a future because of my invention
- Natalie KillassyI designed an anti-rockfall textile
- Paul BenoitI heat your apartment with computing power
- Jordi MartiI invented a blood test without needles
- Lente RoodeI help cheetahs reproduce
- Clément ShalaMy cooker lets nothing go to waste
- Yumi SomeiI discovered a rich oil field in Tokyo!
- Rainer NolvakI created Clean Up Day
- Patricia DutreuxThese wood bricks don't need nails, screws, or glue
- David EdwardsI make edible food packaging
- Yukihiro KimuraI’ve pioneered diaper recycling
- Mohammad Al-UbaydliI created the first medical Facebook
- wong Mun SummI doubled green space by building a hotel
- Jan In't VeldI created universal eyeglasses
- Jan Peter BergkvistI co-created the world’s first chain of eco-hotels
- joe mangrumI invite you to meditate on the streets of New York
- ESD & Ecole de Condé - Projet Make&Go pour Villa Shamengo