Sameer Sawarkar bengalore - India
I offer an inexpensive complete check-up via telephone.
To serve the more than 850 million Indian farmers who lack access to healthcare professionals, Sameer has developed the largest telemedicine centre in the world. These figures give a sense of the enormous needs of a growing Indian population.
- Sameer SawarkarI offer an inexpensive complete check-up via telephone.
- Jordi MartiI invented a blood test without needles
- Simon VélezI use bamboo like others use iron
- Helen Evans & Heiko HansenWe shine a green light on factory emissions
- Shaktimat Om MokshanandaRelax on my carpet of nails
- Guilhem Cheron, Marc-David ChoukrounOur ‘hives’ give you access to farm-fresh products for less
- Hommage à Charles-Edouard Oksenhendler, fondateur de la Ferme de la Glutamine
- Hisham KharmaI'm fighting the blood mafia with my free donation network
- Anders WilhelmsonI created the world's simplest toilets
- Charlie ToddI created Flash Mobs
- Andreas HeineckeI turn out the lights to show you another world
- Clément ShalaMy cooker lets nothing go to waste
- wong Mun SummI doubled green space by building a hotel
- Guillaume BapstI created a network of solidarity supermarkets
- Anita AhujaI recycle plastic bags in New Delhi
- Madan KatariaI make you laugh out loud
- Atanase PérifanI created Neighbour Day
- Mel YoungI created the Homeless World Cup
- Salomon RaydanI created the bank of the poor
- Stiven KerestegianI transform salmon skin into eco-leather