Sameer Sawarkar bengalore - India
I offer an inexpensive complete check-up via telephone.
To serve the more than 850 million Indian farmers who lack access to healthcare professionals, Sameer has developed the largest telemedicine centre in the world. These figures give a sense of the enormous needs of a growing Indian population.
- Sameer SawarkarI offer an inexpensive complete check-up via telephone.
- Christian BoisardI put a stop to stuttering in under three days
- Peter VadaszI use the forest judiciously
- Wolfram PalitzschI recycle rare earth metals
- Alejandro EcheverriI’m reducing crime with urban planning
- Mary GordonI teach empathy with babies
- Britta RileyI grow vertical gardens
- Veronica KhosaI support AIDS victims until their last breath
- Jason ChenI created a deodorising fabric with coffee grounds
- Carlos FernandezI created a foldable electric car
- Dara O'RourkeMy app helps you make responsible consumer choices
- Tom SzakyI can recycle anything you throw away
- Oscar DiosI converted a Boeing 747 into a hotel
- SANJAY SACHDEV & HARSH MALHOTRAWe save lovers from death
- Isabelle QueheI created the Ethical Fashion Show
- Trailer Shamengo - English version
- Jean François ArchambaultI offer gourmet dining to the poor
- Drone presentation - 3D Villa Shamengo
- Brent SchulkinI created a new kind of citizen action
- Serge LareaultI manage the world’s first newspaper for the homeless