Sameer Sawarkar bengalore - India
I offer an inexpensive complete check-up via telephone.
To serve the more than 850 million Indian farmers who lack access to healthcare professionals, Sameer has developed the largest telemedicine centre in the world. These figures give a sense of the enormous needs of a growing Indian population.
- Sameer SawarkarI offer an inexpensive complete check-up via telephone.
- Henry LiangI make paper from stone
- Ogo MaduewesiI’m fighting Michael Jackson’s disease
- Jean KabutaLearn to praise yourself
- Mohamed HageI grow vegetables in the heart of the city
- Major AhluwaliaI created a hospital for paralysed people like me
- Carlos EspinosaMy nets capture water from the clouds
- Carlos FernandezI created a foldable electric car
- Philippe Ouaki di GiornoMy solid water makes deserts bloom
- Barthélémy DominiciI'm tackling ocean garbage
- Claudia HollmI created a soup kitchen for animals
- Wolfram PalitzschI recycle rare earth metals
- Josh NesbitI save lives with mobile phones
- Jeremy GilleyI’m fighting for peace
- Marcelo VillegasI’ve created a bamboo laminate that’s cheaper than plywood
- Thomas GranierI'm building sustainable earthen roofs
- Valérie PacheI transform parasails into party dresses
- Peter VadaszI use the forest judiciously
- Rita PanickerI created the children's bank
- Madan KatariaI make you laugh out loud