Sameer Sawarkar bengalore - India
I offer an inexpensive complete check-up via telephone.
To serve the more than 850 million Indian farmers who lack access to healthcare professionals, Sameer has developed the largest telemedicine centre in the world. These figures give a sense of the enormous needs of a growing Indian population.
- Sameer SawarkarI offer an inexpensive complete check-up via telephone.
- Angie ChatrakulI turn tilapia leather into designer shoes
- joe mangrumI invite you to meditate on the streets of New York
- Yumi SomeiI discovered a rich oil field in Tokyo!
- Thierry JacquetI use plants to clean toxic soil
- Harrison DillonI create fuel from algae
- Jamie YangI bring electricity off the grid
- Eben BayerI grow the packaging of the future
- Mohamed HageI grow vegetables in the heart of the city
- Simon VélezI use bamboo like others use iron
- Hisham KharmaI'm fighting the blood mafia with my free donation network
- Anita AhujaI recycle plastic bags in New Delhi
- Anke DomaskeI manufacture fabric out of milk leftovers
- Tony MelotoI’ve helped a million Filipinos out of extreme poverty
- Sten de WitI created the world's first solar cycle path
- Bindeshwar PathakThe untouchables I help are no longer destined to clean human excrement
- Tommy ThebergeI created metro maps for the visually impaired
- Francisco Da SilvaI make soap from used cooking oil
- Rémi SuccojaMy electric bike runs on hydrogen
- Amit ChughI bring sunlight to those forgotten by development