Bethelem Tilahun Addis Abeba - Ethiopia
My soleRebel shoes get extra miles out of old tires
This young designer is changing the image of her country and proving that it’s possible to create jobs and make money starting from zero. Her soleRebel shoes made from recycled tires are simply brilliant.
- Bethelem TilahunMy soleRebel shoes get extra miles out of old tires
- Thierry JacquetI use plants to clean toxic soil
- Madan KatariaI make you laugh out loud
- Heath NashI transform milk bottles into designer lighting
- NICK MOONI change the lives of Africa's poorest farmers
- Rainer NolvakI created Clean Up Day
- Claudia HollmI created a soup kitchen for animals
- Martine PostmaI created the Repair Café
- Mariouche GagnéI give a new life to used fur coats
- Nina RaeberI transform sacks of fish food into chic shopping bags.
- Catia BastioliI harvest thistles to make bioplastic
- Sten de WitI created the world's first solar cycle path
- Josh NesbitI save lives with mobile phones
- Olivier DesurmontI wash cars without water
- Christian MoullecI fly with migrating birds
- Alfredo OliveraMy radio show is run by crazy people
- La Nuit du Clean Tag
- Marina BraunI transform unsold newspapers into eco-bags.
- Peggy PascalI pioneered farming in a bag
- wong Mun SummI doubled green space by building a hotel