Bethelem Tilahun Addis Abeba - Ethiopia
My soleRebel shoes get extra miles out of old tires
This young designer is changing the image of her country and proving that it’s possible to create jobs and make money starting from zero. Her soleRebel shoes made from recycled tires are simply brilliant.
- Bethelem TilahunMy soleRebel shoes get extra miles out of old tires
- Amit GofferI help paraplegics to walk again
- Spencer TunickI photograph thousands of people in the nude
- Ernesto GramshMy invention could save your skin
- Bunker RoyI created the Barefoot College
- aurelia wolffI invented a machine to dye fabric with vegetable scraps
- Andrea ColemanOur drivers tackle some of Africa's toughest roads to save lives.
- Sten de WitI created the world's first solar cycle path
- Jan Peter BergkvistI co-created the world’s first chain of eco-hotels
- pierre callejaI capture CO2 with micro-algae
- Cédric AuriolTrade your steak for bugs!
- Tobias LeenaertI converted my city to vegetarianism
- Eben BayerI grow the packaging of the future
- Trevor FieldOur students pump fresh water on the playground
- Nek ChandI created the world’s largest work of art made from recycled objects
- Anders WilhelmsonI created the world's simplest toilets
- Jérôme SaloméI stand up for men in skirts
- Jan In't VeldI created universal eyeglasses
- Martha DelgadoI trade your trash for organic food
- alexandre dubernardI install air-conditioning systems above your head