I rediscover the beauty of small meadow flowers through my camera lens.
For this explorer of the floral world, who has named himself the first “exflorateur” on the planet, it is essential that city-dwellers who are more and more distanced from the natural world understand the need to protect biodiversity. His striking haute-couture plant creations certainly cause us to stop and reflect.
- François MaurisseI rediscover the beauty of small meadow flowers through my camera lens.
- Wolfram PalitzschI recycle rare earth metals
- Masaru EmotoI reveal the secret life of water
- Carlos EspinosaMy nets capture water from the clouds
- Isabelle QueheI created the Ethical Fashion Show
- Mohamed HageI grow vegetables in the heart of the city
- Laurent GoudetI build houses out of hemp concrete
- Agustín WolffI offer a roof to millions of people
- Takao FurunoI use ducks instead of pesticides in my rice fields
- Masaki TakaoI make bioethanol from your old clothes
- Francine ShapiroUse your eyes to heal your trauma
- Ernesto GramshMy invention could save your skin
- Rémi SuccojaMy electric bike runs on hydrogen
- Amit GofferI help paraplegics to walk again
- Guilherme BampiI created a new recycled and recyclable material
- Bart WeetjensI train rats to detect landmines
- Shaktimat Om MokshanandaRelax on my carpet of nails
- Jason ChenI created a deodorising fabric with coffee grounds
- Sandra AgueborI keep women off the streets by training them to be mechanics
- Martine PostmaI created the Repair Café