I rediscover the beauty of small meadow flowers through my camera lens.
For this explorer of the floral world, who has named himself the first “exflorateur” on the planet, it is essential that city-dwellers who are more and more distanced from the natural world understand the need to protect biodiversity. His striking haute-couture plant creations certainly cause us to stop and reflect.
- François MaurisseI rediscover the beauty of small meadow flowers through my camera lens.
- Corentin de ChatelperronI cross oceans in a boat made of jute
- Jesús Manuel AldreteI make 100% biodegradable chewing gum
- Gonzalez CatalinaI teach people to read with dominos
- Nicolas ChabanneHow do you like my Ugly Mug ?
- Clip Villa Shamengo COP 21
- Patricia DutreuxThese wood bricks don't need nails, screws, or glue
- Angie ChatrakulI turn tilapia leather into designer shoes
- Peter VadaszI use the forest judiciously
- Carlos FernandezI created a foldable electric car
- Olivier CussenotI use dogs to sniff out prostate cancer
- Josh NesbitI save lives with mobile phones
- Jeremy GilleyI’m fighting for peace
- Phil MorganMy restaurant runs on hydroelectric energy
- Eben BayerI grow the packaging of the future
- Drone presentation - 3D Villa Shamengo
- Guillaume BapstI created a network of solidarity supermarkets
- Tobias LeenaertI converted my city to vegetarianism
- Wolfram PalitzschI recycle rare earth metals
- Jan Peter BergkvistI co-created the world’s first chain of eco-hotels