I rediscover the beauty of small meadow flowers through my camera lens.
For this explorer of the floral world, who has named himself the first “exflorateur” on the planet, it is essential that city-dwellers who are more and more distanced from the natural world understand the need to protect biodiversity. His striking haute-couture plant creations certainly cause us to stop and reflect.
- François MaurisseI rediscover the beauty of small meadow flowers through my camera lens.
- Francisco Da SilvaI make soap from used cooking oil
- Sameer SawarkarI offer an inexpensive complete check-up via telephone.
- Thomas GranierI'm building sustainable earthen roofs
- Peter VadaszI use the forest judiciously
- Alan HeegerI invented flexible solar panels
- I free the mental ill who have been kept in chains
- Philippe BrousseauThe statues I sculpt weigh only a few grams
- Olivier CussenotI use dogs to sniff out prostate cancer
- Bart WeetjensI train rats to detect landmines
- Esteban ChornetI fill up my tank with what you throw away
- Laurent Gachet et Touraya BouabidI opened an arts school for vulnerable children
- Brent SchulkinI created a new kind of citizen action
- Jeremy GilleyI’m fighting for peace
- Martine Le LuI use oyster shells to make paint.
- Sten de WitI created the world's first solar cycle path
- Bright SimonsI track fake medication
- Serge LareaultI manage the world’s first newspaper for the homeless
- Josh NesbitI save lives with mobile phones
- Carlos FernandezI created a foldable electric car