I rediscover the beauty of small meadow flowers through my camera lens.
For this explorer of the floral world, who has named himself the first “exflorateur” on the planet, it is essential that city-dwellers who are more and more distanced from the natural world understand the need to protect biodiversity. His striking haute-couture plant creations certainly cause us to stop and reflect.
- François MaurisseI rediscover the beauty of small meadow flowers through my camera lens.
- Tortel PoltronaI give people back their smiles
- Catia BastioliI harvest thistles to make bioplastic
- I free the mental ill who have been kept in chains
- François Jaquenoud & Lo ChayWe're providing potable water to those in need
- Guillaume BapstI created a network of solidarity supermarkets
- Michel SmitI turn your dance moves into kilowatts
- Miguel NeivaI help the colour blind see colours
- Stephan WrageI invented a sail to power cargo ships
- Mansukh PrajapatiMy refrigerator works without electricity
- Wolfram PalitzschI recycle rare earth metals
- Atanase PérifanI created Neighbour Day
- Plernpis ThongkladOur bank lends buffaloes
- La Nuit du Clean Tag
- Amit ChughI bring sunlight to those forgotten by development
- Philippe BrousseauThe statues I sculpt weigh only a few grams
- Laurent GoudetI build houses out of hemp concrete
- Paul BenoitI heat your apartment with computing power
- George MadhavanI turn water from your toilet into drinking water
- Javier De NicoloI created the Children’s Republic to keep kids off the streets.