I invented a machine to dye fabric with vegetable scraps
Concerned about the adverse effects of chemical dyes on the environment, Aurelia decided to start manufacturing clothes made from natural dyes … except that there was no machine on the market for small batch productions. There is now– thanks to Aurelia!
- aurelia wolffI invented a machine to dye fabric with vegetable scraps
- Clip Villa Shamengo COP 21
- Sameer SawarkarI offer an inexpensive complete check-up via telephone.
- Pilgrim BeartI lower your electricity bill
- Jordi MartiI invented a blood test without needles
- Beverly BlumI'm cooking with solar!
- Major AhluwaliaI created a hospital for paralysed people like me
- Shane ChenMy invention revolutionises personal mobility
- Felipe VergaraI started a fair student loan scheme
- Marina BraunI transform unsold newspapers into eco-bags.
- George MadhavanI turn water from your toilet into drinking water
- Shaktimat Om MokshanandaRelax on my carpet of nails
- RuskigI tag your CV to help you find work
- Rita PanickerI created the children's bank
- Katherine FreundI launched the first ride-sharing company for seniors
- Peter VadaszI use the forest judiciously
- Gazi BabaiarovaI fight against bride kidnapping
- Christian MoullecI fly with migrating birds
- Carlos FernandezI created a foldable electric car
- Vandana ShivaI breathe new life into ancestral seeds