I transform sacks of fish food into chic shopping bags.
Cambodians have a flair for design, even when decorating humble bags of fish food. That was all this stylist needed to decide to transform these utilitarian sacks for a Western market. The result is beautifully exotic product with a social mission, allowing women to escape from prostitution.
- Nina RaeberI transform sacks of fish food into chic shopping bags.
- Gilles Cenazandotti & Thierry Ledé & Charlie SansonettiTrash from the sea is treasure for our art
- Francesca Miazzo Jessica SpadaciniI carry fruit and vegetables in the last mile
- La Nuit du Clean Tag
- Olivier DesmoulinCome on over, my neighbour’s making dinner
- Carlos FernandezI created a foldable electric car
- Illac DiazI bring light slums with our old plastic bottles
- Baruch RinkevichCoral reefs have a future because of my invention
- Francine ShapiroUse your eyes to heal your trauma
- Nicolas ChabanneHow do you like my Ugly Mug ?
- Katherine FreundI launched the first ride-sharing company for seniors
- Masaru EmotoI reveal the secret life of water
- My technology reduces shipping emissions
- Pierfrancesco MaranI collect your food waste to make compost
- aurelia wolffI invented a machine to dye fabric with vegetable scraps
- Tortel PoltronaI give people back their smiles
- Nek ChandI created the world’s largest work of art made from recycled objects
- Pierfranco Midali & Giacomo BonzaniWe're bringing light where the sun doesn't shine
- Spencer TunickI photograph thousands of people in the nude
- Jean KabutaLearn to praise yourself