I transform sacks of fish food into chic shopping bags.
Cambodians have a flair for design, even when decorating humble bags of fish food. That was all this stylist needed to decide to transform these utilitarian sacks for a Western market. The result is beautifully exotic product with a social mission, allowing women to escape from prostitution.
- Nina RaeberI transform sacks of fish food into chic shopping bags.
- Jeni SaeyangI offer in-home refills for my own line of organic products
- Olivier DesurmontI wash cars without water
- Clip Villa Shamengo à Bordeaux
- Benoit PagetI pay you back for recycling
- Madan KatariaI make you laugh out loud
- Mariouche GagnéI give a new life to used fur coats
- Neil HarbissonMy third eye translates colours into sounds
- Olivier CousinI cultivate my vineyards with horse power
- Marcelo VillegasI’ve created a bamboo laminate that’s cheaper than plywood
- Oscar DiosI converted a Boeing 747 into a hotel
- Anne-Sophie Tricart et Cédric MarchalWe created a seventh heaven on the Internet
- Dara O'RourkeMy app helps you make responsible consumer choices
- Washington CucurtoMy cardboard books are original and affordable
- Drone presentation - 3D Villa Shamengo
- Carlos EspinosaMy nets capture water from the clouds
- I make cardboard furniture
- My technology reduces shipping emissions
- Jamie YangI bring electricity off the grid
- Carlos FernandezI created a foldable electric car