I transform sacks of fish food into chic shopping bags.
Cambodians have a flair for design, even when decorating humble bags of fish food. That was all this stylist needed to decide to transform these utilitarian sacks for a Western market. The result is beautifully exotic product with a social mission, allowing women to escape from prostitution.
- Nina RaeberI transform sacks of fish food into chic shopping bags.
- Laurent Gachet et Touraya BouabidI opened an arts school for vulnerable children
- Guillaume BapstI created a network of solidarity supermarkets
- Natalie KillassyI designed an anti-rockfall textile
- wong Mun SummI doubled green space by building a hotel
- Madan KatariaI make you laugh out loud
- Josh NesbitI save lives with mobile phones
- Javier De NicoloI created the Children’s Republic to keep kids off the streets.
- Gilles Cenazandotti & Thierry Ledé & Charlie SansonettiTrash from the sea is treasure for our art
- Helen Evans & Heiko HansenWe shine a green light on factory emissions
- Jason ChenI created a deodorising fabric with coffee grounds
- Tammy DunakinI rent out my goats to mow your lawn
- Alfredo OliveraMy radio show is run by crazy people
- Dhruv LakraMy couriers are deaf and mute
- pierre callejaI capture CO2 with micro-algae
- Cédric CarlesI use nature to play turntables
- Cédric AuriolTrade your steak for bugs!
- Aurelia WolfI created an open-source machine to make natural dyes.
- Aline Mathilde PelsersWe started Homeless Man of the Year
- Nicolas ChabanneHow do you like my Ugly Mug ?