I transform sacks of fish food into chic shopping bags.
Cambodians have a flair for design, even when decorating humble bags of fish food. That was all this stylist needed to decide to transform these utilitarian sacks for a Western market. The result is beautifully exotic product with a social mission, allowing women to escape from prostitution.
- Nina RaeberI transform sacks of fish food into chic shopping bags.
- Mary GordonI teach empathy with babies
- Gazi BabaiarovaI fight against bride kidnapping
- Guillaume BapstI created a network of solidarity supermarkets
- Georgie DelaneyI recharge my phone while getting fit
- Madan KatariaI make you laugh out loud
- Natalie KillassyI designed an anti-rockfall textile
- My technology reduces shipping emissions
- Aline Mathilde PelsersWe started Homeless Man of the Year
- Laurent Gachet et Touraya BouabidI opened an arts school for vulnerable children
- Miguel NeivaI help the colour blind see colours
- Bright SimonsI track fake medication
- Yumi SomeiI discovered a rich oil field in Tokyo!
- Christian MoullecI fly with migrating birds
- Olivier CousinI cultivate my vineyards with horse power
- Jesús Manuel AldreteI make 100% biodegradable chewing gum
- aurelia wolffI invented a machine to dye fabric with vegetable scraps
- Katherine FreundI launched the first ride-sharing company for seniors
- Andrew BastawrousI detect cataracts with a mobile phone
- Bunker RoyI created the Barefoot College