I transform sacks of fish food into chic shopping bags.
Cambodians have a flair for design, even when decorating humble bags of fish food. That was all this stylist needed to decide to transform these utilitarian sacks for a Western market. The result is beautifully exotic product with a social mission, allowing women to escape from prostitution.
- Nina RaeberI transform sacks of fish food into chic shopping bags.
- Jim DenevanMy works exist in harmony with the natural world
- Francesca Miazzo Jessica SpadaciniI carry fruit and vegetables in the last mile
- Phil MorganMy restaurant runs on hydroelectric energy
- Laurent Gachet et Touraya BouabidI opened an arts school for vulnerable children
- Rémi SuccojaMy electric bike runs on hydrogen
- Plernpis ThongkladOur bank lends buffaloes
- Benoit PagetI pay you back for recycling
- Masaki TakaoI make bioethanol from your old clothes
- Robin WillnerI put your computer to work for a good cause
- Miguel NeivaI help the colour blind see colours
- Sandra AgueborI keep women off the streets by training them to be mechanics
- Daniel CharbonnierWe transformed a bunker into a hotel
- Tommy ThebergeI created metro maps for the visually impaired
- Tammy DunakinI rent out my goats to mow your lawn
- Laurent GoudetI build houses out of hemp concrete
- Alan HeegerI invented flexible solar panels
- Henry LiangI make paper from stone
- Clip Villa Shamengo COP 21
- I free the mental ill who have been kept in chains