I transform sacks of fish food into chic shopping bags.
Cambodians have a flair for design, even when decorating humble bags of fish food. That was all this stylist needed to decide to transform these utilitarian sacks for a Western market. The result is beautifully exotic product with a social mission, allowing women to escape from prostitution.
- Nina RaeberI transform sacks of fish food into chic shopping bags.
- Thierry JacquetI use plants to clean toxic soil
- Cédric AuriolTrade your steak for bugs!
- Shane ChenMy invention revolutionises personal mobility
- Nicolas ChabanneHow do you like my Ugly Mug ?
- ESD & Ecole de Condé - Projet Make&Go pour Villa Shamengo
- A barking mad workshop! #2
- Sandra AgueborI keep women off the streets by training them to be mechanics
- Un chantier complètement fou !
- Bunker RoyI created the Barefoot College
- Takao FurunoI use ducks instead of pesticides in my rice fields
- Nek ChandI created the world’s largest work of art made from recycled objects
- Alfredo OliveraMy radio show is run by crazy people
- Mary GordonI teach empathy with babies
- Laurent GoudetI build houses out of hemp concrete
- Amit GofferI help paraplegics to walk again
- Tal Ben ShaharI teach you how to be happy
- Valérie PacheI transform parasails into party dresses
- Daniel CharbonnierWe transformed a bunker into a hotel
- Philippe Ouaki di GiornoMy solid water makes deserts bloom