Bart Weetjens Morogoro - United Republic Of Tanzania
I train rats to detect landmines
Why be afraid of rats when they can save lives? Bart’s rats have been trained to detect landmines, proving their worth every day. They are incredibly effective at their job and truly deserve their nickname: Hero Rats.
- Bart WeetjensI train rats to detect landmines
- Christian MoullecI fly with migrating birds
- Atanase PérifanI created Neighbour Day
- Yumi SomeiI discovered a rich oil field in Tokyo!
- Josh NesbitI save lives with mobile phones
- Takao FurunoI use ducks instead of pesticides in my rice fields
- Bindeshwar PathakThe untouchables I help are no longer destined to clean human excrement
- Tal Ben ShaharI teach you how to be happy
- Jeni SaeyangI offer in-home refills for my own line of organic products
- Barthélémy DominiciI'm tackling ocean garbage
- Ernesto GramshMy invention could save your skin
- Jean François ArchambaultI offer gourmet dining to the poor
- Rainer NolvakI created Clean Up Day
- Marina BraunI transform unsold newspapers into eco-bags.
- Amit ChughI bring sunlight to those forgotten by development
- Clip Villa Shamengo COP 21
- Tortel PoltronaI give people back their smiles
- Wolfram PalitzschI recycle rare earth metals
- Yukihiro KimuraI’ve pioneered diaper recycling
- Radar NishuliI protect gorillas from coltan miners