Bart Weetjens Morogoro - United Republic Of Tanzania
I train rats to detect landmines
Why be afraid of rats when they can save lives? Bart’s rats have been trained to detect landmines, proving their worth every day. They are incredibly effective at their job and truly deserve their nickname: Hero Rats.
- Bart WeetjensI train rats to detect landmines
- Hervé Thomas & Pierrick ClémentWe're marketing an invasive mollusk as a new seafood option
- Serge LareaultI manage the world’s first newspaper for the homeless
- Jason ChenI created a deodorising fabric with coffee grounds
- Yukihiro KimuraI’ve pioneered diaper recycling
- Daniel HofferI’m coming to stay with you
- Suzanne LeeI grow my own clothes
- Phil MorganMy restaurant runs on hydroelectric energy
- wong Mun SummI doubled green space by building a hotel
- Tony Meloto - Portrait 26 mnTony Meloto - 26 mn portrait
- Aurelia WolfI created an open-source machine to make natural dyes.
- Major AhluwaliaI created a hospital for paralysed people like me
- Martine PostmaI created the Repair Café
- Salomon RaydanI created the bank of the poor
- Atanase PérifanI created Neighbour Day
- Harrison DillonI create fuel from algae
- Peter VadaszI use the forest judiciously
- Illac DiazI bring light slums with our old plastic bottles
- Francisco Da SilvaI make soap from used cooking oil
- François MaurisseI rediscover the beauty of small meadow flowers through my camera lens.