joe mangrum New-York - United States
I invite you to meditate on the streets of New York
This artist creates ephemeral mandalas on the sidewalks of New York. These works made with grains of sand of every colour offer passers-by the opportunity to escape for a few minutes from their daily routine and meditate on the essence of the world.
- joe mangrumI invite you to meditate on the streets of New York
- Pierfrancesco MaranI collect your food waste to make compost
- Hommage à Charles-Edouard Oksenhendler, fondateur de la Ferme de la Glutamine
- Un chantier complètement fou !
- Masaki TakaoI make bioethanol from your old clothes
- Tal Ben ShaharI teach you how to be happy
- Major AhluwaliaI created a hospital for paralysed people like me
- Olivier DesurmontI wash cars without water
- Philippe Ouaki di GiornoMy solid water makes deserts bloom
- Wolfram PalitzschI recycle rare earth metals
- Thierry JacquetI use plants to clean toxic soil
- Guilhem Cheron, Marc-David ChoukrounOur ‘hives’ give you access to farm-fresh products for less
- Anita AhujaI recycle plastic bags in New Delhi
- Georgie DelaneyI recharge my phone while getting fit
- Baruch RinkevichCoral reefs have a future because of my invention
- Plernpis ThongkladOur bank lends buffaloes
- Martine Le LuI use oyster shells to make paint.
- Tortel PoltronaI give people back their smiles
- Vandana ShivaI breathe new life into ancestral seeds
- François Jaquenoud & Lo ChayWe're providing potable water to those in need