joe mangrum New-York - United States
I invite you to meditate on the streets of New York
This artist creates ephemeral mandalas on the sidewalks of New York. These works made with grains of sand of every colour offer passers-by the opportunity to escape for a few minutes from their daily routine and meditate on the essence of the world.
- joe mangrumI invite you to meditate on the streets of New York
- pierre duponchelI use your jeans to insulate your house
- Shane ChenMy invention revolutionises personal mobility
- Cédric CarlesI use nature to play turntables
- Mariouche GagnéI give a new life to used fur coats
- Jean François ArchambaultI offer gourmet dining to the poor
- Richard ReynoldsI’m a guerrilla gardener
- Ogo MaduewesiI’m fighting Michael Jackson’s disease
- Jeremy GilleyI’m fighting for peace
- Jacques BremondMy technology reduces maritime shipping emissions
- Jan Peter BergkvistI co-created the world’s first chain of eco-hotels
- Nek ChandI created the world’s largest work of art made from recycled objects
- Laurent GoudetI build houses out of hemp concrete
- Stiven KerestegianI transform salmon skin into eco-leather
- Georgie DelaneyI recharge my phone while getting fit
- Jamie YangI bring electricity off the grid
- Andrea ColemanOur drivers tackle some of Africa's toughest roads to save lives.
- Olivier CousinI cultivate my vineyards with horse power
- Denis MukwegeI restore women who have been destroyed by rape
- François MaurisseI rediscover the beauty of small meadow flowers through my camera lens.