Soledad Pinero Misa Stockholm - Sweden
The toys I recommend for children aren’t made by other children
This Swedish mum is in a good position to understand the purchasing power of the little people. Educating them in a fun way about how toys are made and can be recycled is the best way to ensure future responsible citizens.
- Soledad Pinero MisaThe toys I recommend for children aren’t made by other children
- Vandana ShivaI breathe new life into ancestral seeds
- Beverly BlumI'm cooking with solar!
- Valérie PacheI transform parasails into party dresses
- Yukihiro KimuraI’ve pioneered diaper recycling
- Sten de WitI created the world's first solar cycle path
- I created a universal language for the deaf community
- Michel SmitI turn your dance moves into kilowatts
- Olivier DesmoulinCome on over, my neighbour’s making dinner
- Jamie YangI bring electricity off the grid
- Hervé Thomas & Pierrick ClémentWe're marketing an invasive mollusk as a new seafood option
- Natalie KillassyI designed an anti-rockfall textile
- Phil MorganMy restaurant runs on hydroelectric energy
- Mariouche GagnéI give a new life to used fur coats
- Andrea ColemanOur drivers tackle some of Africa's toughest roads to save lives.
- Denis MukwegeI restore women who have been destroyed by rape
- Tortel PoltronaI give people back their smiles
- Masaki TakaoI make bioethanol from your old clothes
- Drone presentation - 3D Villa Shamengo
- Hisham KharmaI'm fighting the blood mafia with my free donation network