we set up schools in the most unlikely places
Because millions of children are deprived of an education, Arnoud and Ann set up schools in the most unlikely places, even in huge dumping sites where children sort trash to survive. Their program is called Mobile School, and it’s a great lesson in humanity.
- Arnoud Raskin & Ann Van Hellemontwe set up schools in the most unlikely places
- Aurelia WolfI created an open-source machine to make natural dyes.
- Guilherme BampiI created a new recycled and recyclable material
- Simon VélezI use bamboo like others use iron
- Brent SchulkinI created a new kind of citizen action
- I free the mental ill who have been kept in chains
- Oscar DiosI converted a Boeing 747 into a hotel
- My technology reduces shipping emissions
- Aline Mathilde PelsersWe started Homeless Man of the Year
- Britta RileyI grow vertical gardens
- Nina RaeberI transform sacks of fish food into chic shopping bags.
- Ernesto GramshMy invention could save your skin
- Michel SmitI turn your dance moves into kilowatts
- Pierfrancesco MaranI collect your food waste to make compost
- Olivier DesurmontI wash cars without water
- Andrea ColemanOur drivers tackle some of Africa's toughest roads to save lives.
- Francine ShapiroUse your eyes to heal your trauma
- Tobias LeenaertI converted my city to vegetarianism
- Peggy PascalI pioneered farming in a bag
- Olivier CousinI cultivate my vineyards with horse power