we set up schools in the most unlikely places
Because millions of children are deprived of an education, Arnoud and Ann set up schools in the most unlikely places, even in huge dumping sites where children sort trash to survive. Their program is called Mobile School, and it’s a great lesson in humanity.
- Arnoud Raskin & Ann Van Hellemontwe set up schools in the most unlikely places
- Valérie PacheI transform parasails into party dresses
- joe mangrumI invite you to meditate on the streets of New York
- Helen Evans & Heiko HansenWe shine a green light on factory emissions
- Laurent GoudetI build houses out of hemp concrete
- Tobias LeenaertI converted my city to vegetarianism
- Francine ShapiroUse your eyes to heal your trauma
- Soledad Pinero MisaThe toys I recommend for children aren’t made by other children
- Veronica KhosaI support AIDS victims until their last breath
- Gilles Cenazandotti & Thierry Ledé & Charlie SansonettiTrash from the sea is treasure for our art
- Vandana ShivaI breathe new life into ancestral seeds
- Hommage à Charles-Edouard Oksenhendler, fondateur de la Ferme de la Glutamine
- David EdwardsI make edible food packaging
- Beverly BlumI'm cooking with solar!
- Peter VadaszI use the forest judiciously
- Andrea ColemanOur drivers tackle some of Africa's toughest roads to save lives.
- Amit ChughI bring sunlight to those forgotten by development
- Aline Mathilde PelsersWe started Homeless Man of the Year
- Miguel LuengoWipe out malaria with my video game
- Madan KatariaI make you laugh out loud