Hervé Thomas & Pierrick Clément cancale
We're marketing an invasive mollusk as a new seafood option
The slipper shell snail or slipper limpet has turned into a problem no one has yet understood how to handle. This pair from Brittany are the first to have found a natural way to make an exceptional seafood product at an unbeatable price. Delicious.
- Hervé Thomas & Pierrick ClémentWe're marketing an invasive mollusk as a new seafood option
- Arnoud Raskin & Ann Van Hellemontwe set up schools in the most unlikely places
- Jan In't VeldI created universal eyeglasses
- Ogo MaduewesiI’m fighting Michael Jackson’s disease
- Carlos FernandezI created a foldable electric car
- Brent SchulkinI created a new kind of citizen action
- Daniel HofferI’m coming to stay with you
- Sandra AgueborI keep women off the streets by training them to be mechanics
- Gilles Cenazandotti & Thierry Ledé & Charlie SansonettiTrash from the sea is treasure for our art
- Cédric AuriolTrade your steak for bugs!
- Natalie KillassyI designed an anti-rockfall textile
- Yukihiro KimuraI’ve pioneered diaper recycling
- Michel SmitI turn your dance moves into kilowatts
- ESD & Ecole de Condé - Projet Make&Go pour Villa Shamengo
- Patricia DutreuxThese wood bricks don't need nails, screws, or glue
- François MaurisseI rediscover the beauty of small meadow flowers through my camera lens.
- Dara O'RourkeMy app helps you make responsible consumer choices
- Pierfrancesco MaranI collect your food waste to make compost
- Clément ShalaMy cooker lets nothing go to waste
- Andreas HeineckeI turn out the lights to show you another world