Hervé Thomas & Pierrick Clément cancale
We're marketing an invasive mollusk as a new seafood option
The slipper shell snail or slipper limpet has turned into a problem no one has yet understood how to handle. This pair from Brittany are the first to have found a natural way to make an exceptional seafood product at an unbeatable price. Delicious.
- Hervé Thomas & Pierrick ClémentWe're marketing an invasive mollusk as a new seafood option
- Hommage à Charles-Edouard Oksenhendler, fondateur de la Ferme de la Glutamine
- Alan HeegerI invented flexible solar panels
- Carlos EspinosaMy nets capture water from the clouds
- Tom SzakyI can recycle anything you throw away
- Agustín WolffI offer a roof to millions of people
- Jérôme SaloméI stand up for men in skirts
- Lente RoodeI help cheetahs reproduce
- Tony Meloto - Portrait 26 mnTony Meloto - 26 mn portrait
- Jan Peter BergkvistI co-created the world’s first chain of eco-hotels
- Sameer SawarkarI offer an inexpensive complete check-up via telephone.
- Clip Villa Shamengo COP 21
- Mansukh PrajapatiMy refrigerator works without electricity
- Mary GordonI teach empathy with babies
- Trailer Shamengo - English version
- Oscar DiosI converted a Boeing 747 into a hotel
- Andrea ColemanOur drivers tackle some of Africa's toughest roads to save lives.
- Bunker RoyI created the Barefoot College
- Gilles Cenazandotti & Thierry Ledé & Charlie SansonettiTrash from the sea is treasure for our art
- Christian MoullecI fly with migrating birds