Hervé Thomas & Pierrick Clément cancale
We're marketing an invasive mollusk as a new seafood option
The slipper shell snail or slipper limpet has turned into a problem no one has yet understood how to handle. This pair from Brittany are the first to have found a natural way to make an exceptional seafood product at an unbeatable price. Delicious.
- Hervé Thomas & Pierrick ClémentWe're marketing an invasive mollusk as a new seafood option
- Rita PanickerI created the children's bank
- Nicolas ChabanneHow do you like my Ugly Mug ?
- Thomas GranierI'm building sustainable earthen roofs
- La Nuit du Clean Tag
- Patricia DutreuxThese wood bricks don't need nails, screws, or glue
- Anders WilhelmsonI created the world's simplest toilets
- Martha DelgadoI trade your trash for organic food
- Anke DomaskeI manufacture fabric out of milk leftovers
- Guillaume BapstI created a network of solidarity supermarkets
- Masaki TakaoI make bioethanol from your old clothes
- Heath NashI transform milk bottles into designer lighting
- Clip Villa Shamengo COP 21
- Aurelia WolfI created an open-source machine to make natural dyes.
- Pierfranco Midali & Giacomo BonzaniWe're bringing light where the sun doesn't shine
- Richard ReynoldsI’m a guerrilla gardener
- Olivier CussenotI use dogs to sniff out prostate cancer
- ESD & Ecole de Condé - Projet Bistrot pour Villa Shamengo
- Claudia HollmI created a soup kitchen for animals
- Javier De NicoloI created the Children’s Republic to keep kids off the streets.