Our ‘hives’ give you access to farm-fresh products for less
When Guilhem, a healthy food promoter, met Marc David, an advocate for new technologies, the happy result was La ruche qui dit oui! (The Hive that says, ‘Yes!’), a new, high-tech distribution network for local farm products that’s causing plenty of buzz.
- Guilhem Cheron, Marc-David ChoukrounOur ‘hives’ give you access to farm-fresh products for less
- Cédric AuriolTrade your steak for bugs!
- Ursula SladekI created the first green energy network
- Trevor FieldOur students pump fresh water on the playground
- ESD & Ecole de Condé - Projet Make&Go pour Villa Shamengo
- Tortel PoltronaI give people back their smiles
- My technology reduces shipping emissions
- Plernpis ThongkladOur bank lends buffaloes
- Stephan WrageI invented a sail to power cargo ships
- Hisham KharmaI'm fighting the blood mafia with my free donation network
- Jason ChenI created a deodorising fabric with coffee grounds
- Daniel HofferI’m coming to stay with you
- Katherine FreundI launched the first ride-sharing company for seniors
- Bethelem TilahunMy soleRebel shoes get extra miles out of old tires
- Dara O'RourkeMy app helps you make responsible consumer choices
- Marina BraunI transform unsold newspapers into eco-bags.
- Miguel LuengoWipe out malaria with my video game
- Philippe Ouaki di GiornoMy solid water makes deserts bloom
- Un chantier complètement fou !
- Radar NishuliI protect gorillas from coltan miners