Our ‘hives’ give you access to farm-fresh products for less
When Guilhem, a healthy food promoter, met Marc David, an advocate for new technologies, the happy result was La ruche qui dit oui! (The Hive that says, ‘Yes!’), a new, high-tech distribution network for local farm products that’s causing plenty of buzz.
- Guilhem Cheron, Marc-David ChoukrounOur ‘hives’ give you access to farm-fresh products for less
- Alan HeegerI invented flexible solar panels
- Drone presentation - 3D Villa Shamengo
- Nicolas ChabanneHow do you like my Ugly Mug ?
- Eben BayerI grow the packaging of the future
- Paul BenoitI heat your apartment with computing power
- Sam AgutuI help people save for health care
- Brent SchulkinI created a new kind of citizen action
- Francisco Da SilvaI make soap from used cooking oil
- Arnoud Raskin & Ann Van Hellemontwe set up schools in the most unlikely places
- Jacques BremondMy technology reduces maritime shipping emissions
- Rainer NolvakI created Clean Up Day
- Corentin de ChatelperronI cross oceans in a boat made of jute
- I created a universal language for the deaf community
- Shaktimat Om MokshanandaRelax on my carpet of nails
- Olivier DesmoulinCome on over, my neighbour’s making dinner
- Gilles Cenazandotti & Thierry Ledé & Charlie SansonettiTrash from the sea is treasure for our art
- Major AhluwaliaI created a hospital for paralysed people like me
- Un chantier complètement fou !
- ESD & Ecole de Condé - Projet Peinture végétale pour Villa Shamengo