Our ‘hives’ give you access to farm-fresh products for less
When Guilhem, a healthy food promoter, met Marc David, an advocate for new technologies, the happy result was La ruche qui dit oui! (The Hive that says, ‘Yes!’), a new, high-tech distribution network for local farm products that’s causing plenty of buzz.
- Guilhem Cheron, Marc-David ChoukrounOur ‘hives’ give you access to farm-fresh products for less
- Baruch RinkevichCoral reefs have a future because of my invention
- Aline Mathilde PelsersWe started Homeless Man of the Year
- Jason ChenI created a deodorising fabric with coffee grounds
- Andrew BastawrousI detect cataracts with a mobile phone
- Olivier CousinI cultivate my vineyards with horse power
- Nicolas ChabanneHow do you like my Ugly Mug ?
- Beverly BlumI'm cooking with solar!
- Georgie DelaneyI recharge my phone while getting fit
- Francine ShapiroUse your eyes to heal your trauma
- Atanase PérifanI created Neighbour Day
- Madan KatariaI make you laugh out loud
- Pierfrancesco MaranI collect your food waste to make compost
- Heath NashI transform milk bottles into designer lighting
- Anita AhujaI recycle plastic bags in New Delhi
- Philippe BrousseauThe statues I sculpt weigh only a few grams
- Corentin de ChatelperronI cross oceans in a boat made of jute
- Amit ChughI bring sunlight to those forgotten by development
- Philippe Ouaki di GiornoMy solid water makes deserts bloom
- Washington CucurtoMy cardboard books are original and affordable