Hisham Kharma Le Caire - Egypt
I'm fighting the blood mafia with my free donation network
Systemic corruption in Egypt means that patients are forced to pay in advance for blood transfusions. This well-known artist decided to use the latest information and communications technology to help the most vulnerable.
- Hisham KharmaI'm fighting the blood mafia with my free donation network
- Baruch RinkevichCoral reefs have a future because of my invention
- Paul BenoitI heat your apartment with computing power
- Carlos EspinosaMy nets capture water from the clouds
- David WadströmI purify water with solar energy
- Georgie DelaneyI recharge my phone while getting fit
- Bunker RoyI created the Barefoot College
- Ogo MaduewesiI’m fighting Michael Jackson’s disease
- Tony MelotoI’ve helped a million Filipinos out of extreme poverty
- Yumi SomeiI discovered a rich oil field in Tokyo!
- Guillaume BapstI created a network of solidarity supermarkets
- SANJAY SACHDEV & HARSH MALHOTRAWe save lovers from death
- ESD & Ecole de Condé - Projet Bistrot pour Villa Shamengo
- Richard ReynoldsI’m a guerrilla gardener
- Agustín WolffI offer a roof to millions of people
- Esteban ChornetI fill up my tank with what you throw away
- Michel SmitI turn your dance moves into kilowatts
- Tobias LeenaertI converted my city to vegetarianism
- Olivier CussenotI use dogs to sniff out prostate cancer
- Sameer SawarkarI offer an inexpensive complete check-up via telephone.