Hisham Kharma Le Caire - Egypt
I'm fighting the blood mafia with my free donation network
Systemic corruption in Egypt means that patients are forced to pay in advance for blood transfusions. This well-known artist decided to use the latest information and communications technology to help the most vulnerable.
- Hisham KharmaI'm fighting the blood mafia with my free donation network
- Plernpis ThongkladOur bank lends buffaloes
- Tony Meloto - Portrait 26 mnTony Meloto - 26 mn portrait
- Alan HeegerI invented flexible solar panels
- Robin WillnerI put your computer to work for a good cause
- Yumi SomeiI discovered a rich oil field in Tokyo!
- Simon VélezI use bamboo like others use iron
- Jan Peter BergkvistI co-created the world’s first chain of eco-hotels
- Tom SzakyI can recycle anything you throw away
- Kanta HaniI created the zero waste festival
- Nina RaeberI transform sacks of fish food into chic shopping bags.
- Guilherme BampiI created a new recycled and recyclable material
- Eben BayerI grow the packaging of the future
- alexandre dubernardI install air-conditioning systems above your head
- Soledad Pinero MisaThe toys I recommend for children aren’t made by other children
- Mansukh PrajapatiMy refrigerator works without electricity
- Barthélémy DominiciI'm tackling ocean garbage
- Peter VadaszI use the forest judiciously
- Pierfrancesco MaranI collect your food waste to make compost
- aurelia wolffI invented a machine to dye fabric with vegetable scraps