Hisham Kharma Le Caire - Egypt
I'm fighting the blood mafia with my free donation network
Systemic corruption in Egypt means that patients are forced to pay in advance for blood transfusions. This well-known artist decided to use the latest information and communications technology to help the most vulnerable.
- Hisham KharmaI'm fighting the blood mafia with my free donation network
- Bunker RoyI created the Barefoot College
- NICK MOONI change the lives of Africa's poorest farmers
- Christian MoullecI fly with migrating birds
- Henry LiangI make paper from stone
- Dara O'RourkeMy app helps you make responsible consumer choices
- Spencer TunickI photograph thousands of people in the nude
- Daniel HofferI’m coming to stay with you
- Hommage à Charles-Edouard Oksenhendler, fondateur de la Ferme de la Glutamine
- Peggy PascalI pioneered farming in a bag
- Tony Meloto - Portrait 26 mnTony Meloto - 26 mn portrait
- Gazi BabaiarovaI fight against bride kidnapping
- A barking mad workshop! #2
- Cédric AuriolTrade your steak for bugs!
- Philippe Ouaki di GiornoMy solid water makes deserts bloom
- Marcelo VillegasI’ve created a bamboo laminate that’s cheaper than plywood
- Baruch RinkevichCoral reefs have a future because of my invention
- pierre duponchelI use your jeans to insulate your house
- Martine Le LuI use oyster shells to make paint.
- Eric ScottoI construct photovoltaic greenhouses to combine green energy with organic farming