Hisham Kharma Le Caire - Egypt
I'm fighting the blood mafia with my free donation network
Systemic corruption in Egypt means that patients are forced to pay in advance for blood transfusions. This well-known artist decided to use the latest information and communications technology to help the most vulnerable.
- Hisham KharmaI'm fighting the blood mafia with my free donation network
- Trevor FieldOur students pump fresh water on the playground
- Yukihiro KimuraI’ve pioneered diaper recycling
- Anne-Sophie Tricart et Cédric MarchalWe created a seventh heaven on the Internet
- Gonzalez CatalinaI teach people to read with dominos
- Gilles Cenazandotti & Thierry Ledé & Charlie SansonettiTrash from the sea is treasure for our art
- Stiven KerestegianI transform salmon skin into eco-leather
- Masaru EmotoI reveal the secret life of water
- Tony MelotoI’ve helped a million Filipinos out of extreme poverty
- Atanase PérifanI created Neighbour Day
- Miguel LuengoWipe out malaria with my video game
- Marie-Elisabeth FaymonvilleI use hypnosis for surgical operations
- Clip Villa Shamengo à Bordeaux
- Rainer NolvakI created Clean Up Day
- Hervé Thomas & Pierrick ClémentWe're marketing an invasive mollusk as a new seafood option
- Guillaume BapstI created a network of solidarity supermarkets
- Katherine FreundI launched the first ride-sharing company for seniors
- Beverly BlumI'm cooking with solar!
- Marina BraunI transform unsold newspapers into eco-bags.
- Philippe BrousseauThe statues I sculpt weigh only a few grams