I carry fruit and vegetables in the last mile
This last mile delivery. A real headache for carriers. Indeed, it is the most difficult to manage and also the most polluting and expensive. Francesca, a young Italian urban planner took up the challenge in Amsterdam to make the fruit and vegetable delivery service environment friendly and competitive. Informative !
- Francesca Miazzo Jessica SpadaciniI carry fruit and vegetables in the last mile
- Jordi MartiI invented a blood test without needles
- RuskigI tag your CV to help you find work
- Vandana ShivaI breathe new life into ancestral seeds
- Clément ShalaMy cooker lets nothing go to waste
- François MaurisseI rediscover the beauty of small meadow flowers through my camera lens.
- Josh NesbitI save lives with mobile phones
- Jeremy GilleyI’m fighting for peace
- Andrew BastawrousI detect cataracts with a mobile phone
- Un chantier complètement fou !
- Masaru EmotoI reveal the secret life of water
- Major AhluwaliaI created a hospital for paralysed people like me
- Tortel PoltronaI give people back their smiles
- Aurelia WolfI created an open-source machine to make natural dyes.
- ESD & Ecole de Condé - Projet Peinture végétale pour Villa Shamengo
- Robin WillnerI put your computer to work for a good cause
- Olivier CussenotI use dogs to sniff out prostate cancer
- Guillaume BapstI created a network of solidarity supermarkets
- Hommage à Charles-Edouard Oksenhendler, fondateur de la Ferme de la Glutamine
- Richard ReynoldsI’m a guerrilla gardener