I’ve helped a million Filipinos out of extreme poverty
Tony likes to define himself as a radical optimist. When we learned that his efforts had already helped one million Filipinos out of abject poverty and that he planned to help another 5 million by 2024, without so much as a penny in his pocket, we were ready to follow in his footsteps and make his philosophy our own.
- Tony MelotoI’ve helped a million Filipinos out of extreme poverty
- Marina BraunI transform unsold newspapers into eco-bags.
- Simon VélezI use bamboo like others use iron
- Mohamed HageI grow vegetables in the heart of the city
- Sten de WitI created the world's first solar cycle path
- Jesús Manuel AldreteI make 100% biodegradable chewing gum
- Jean François ArchambaultI offer gourmet dining to the poor
- Sam AgutuI help people save for health care
- Valérie PacheI transform parasails into party dresses
- Arnoud Raskin & Ann Van Hellemontwe set up schools in the most unlikely places
- Madan KatariaI make you laugh out loud
- Shaktimat Om MokshanandaRelax on my carpet of nails
- joe mangrumI invite you to meditate on the streets of New York
- Alan HeegerI invented flexible solar panels
- Salomon RaydanI created the bank of the poor
- Ogo MaduewesiI’m fighting Michael Jackson’s disease
- Denis MukwegeI restore women who have been destroyed by rape
- Paul BenoitI heat your apartment with computing power
- Tom SzakyI can recycle anything you throw away
- Aurelia WolfI created an open-source machine to make natural dyes.