I’ve helped a million Filipinos out of extreme poverty
Tony likes to define himself as a radical optimist. When we learned that his efforts had already helped one million Filipinos out of abject poverty and that he planned to help another 5 million by 2024, without so much as a penny in his pocket, we were ready to follow in his footsteps and make his philosophy our own.
- Tony MelotoI’ve helped a million Filipinos out of extreme poverty
- Trailer Shamengo - English version
- Tom SzakyI can recycle anything you throw away
- Ursula SladekI created the first green energy network
- Aline Mathilde PelsersWe started Homeless Man of the Year
- My technology reduces shipping emissions
- Alfredo OliveraMy radio show is run by crazy people
- Masaru EmotoI reveal the secret life of water
- Corentin de ChatelperronI cross oceans in a boat made of jute
- Un chantier complètement fou !
- Nina RaeberI transform sacks of fish food into chic shopping bags.
- Cédric AuriolTrade your steak for bugs!
- Soledad Pinero MisaThe toys I recommend for children aren’t made by other children
- Denis MukwegeI restore women who have been destroyed by rape
- I make cardboard furniture
- Kanta HaniI created the zero waste festival
- Eric ScottoI construct photovoltaic greenhouses to combine green energy with organic farming
- Anita AhujaI recycle plastic bags in New Delhi
- Helen Evans & Heiko HansenWe shine a green light on factory emissions
- Arnoud Raskin & Ann Van Hellemontwe set up schools in the most unlikely places