I’ve helped a million Filipinos out of extreme poverty
Tony likes to define himself as a radical optimist. When we learned that his efforts had already helped one million Filipinos out of abject poverty and that he planned to help another 5 million by 2024, without so much as a penny in his pocket, we were ready to follow in his footsteps and make his philosophy our own.
- Tony MelotoI’ve helped a million Filipinos out of extreme poverty
- Amit GofferI help paraplegics to walk again
- Mel YoungI created the Homeless World Cup
- NICK MOONI change the lives of Africa's poorest farmers
- I created a universal language for the deaf community
- Madan KatariaI make you laugh out loud
- Mary GordonI teach empathy with babies
- Gilles Cenazandotti & Thierry Ledé & Charlie SansonettiTrash from the sea is treasure for our art
- Martine Le LuI use oyster shells to make paint.
- Un chantier complètement fou !
- My technology reduces shipping emissions
- Paul BenoitI heat your apartment with computing power
- Sandra AgueborI keep women off the streets by training them to be mechanics
- Serge LareaultI manage the world’s first newspaper for the homeless
- Anke DomaskeI manufacture fabric out of milk leftovers
- Pilgrim BeartI lower your electricity bill
- Nicolas ChabanneHow do you like my Ugly Mug ?
- pierre callejaI capture CO2 with micro-algae
- Rainer NolvakI created Clean Up Day
- Andrew BastawrousI detect cataracts with a mobile phone