Javier De Nicolo bogota - Colombia
I created the Children’s Republic to keep kids off the streets.
In Columbia, young people are often left to fend for themselves, deeply suspicious of any forced attempts at rehab. Javier gently wins their trust by treating them as adults. The results are nothing short of miraculous.
- Javier De NicoloI created the Children’s Republic to keep kids off the streets.
- Nek ChandI created the world’s largest work of art made from recycled objects
- Tobias LeenaertI converted my city to vegetarianism
- Denis MukwegeI restore women who have been destroyed by rape
- Eric ScottoI construct photovoltaic greenhouses to combine green energy with organic farming
- Martine Le LuI use oyster shells to make paint.
- Philippe BrousseauThe statues I sculpt weigh only a few grams
- Dara O'RourkeMy app helps you make responsible consumer choices
- Shaktimat Om MokshanandaRelax on my carpet of nails
- Pierfrancesco MaranI collect your food waste to make compost
- Martine PostmaI created the Repair Café
- Illac DiazI bring light slums with our old plastic bottles
- Sandra AgueborI keep women off the streets by training them to be mechanics
- Aurelia WolfI created an open-source machine to make natural dyes.
- Jamie YangI bring electricity off the grid
- Awen DelavalI created a fabric from the lotus flower
- Mohammad Al-UbaydliI created the first medical Facebook
- Michel SmitI turn your dance moves into kilowatts
- Bethelem TilahunMy soleRebel shoes get extra miles out of old tires
- Spencer TunickI photograph thousands of people in the nude