Javier De Nicolo bogota - Colombia
I created the Children’s Republic to keep kids off the streets.
In Columbia, young people are often left to fend for themselves, deeply suspicious of any forced attempts at rehab. Javier gently wins their trust by treating them as adults. The results are nothing short of miraculous.
- Javier De NicoloI created the Children’s Republic to keep kids off the streets.
- Marie-Elisabeth FaymonvilleI use hypnosis for surgical operations
- ESD & Ecole de Condé - Projet Peinture végétale pour Villa Shamengo
- Clément ShalaMy cooker lets nothing go to waste
- Tobias LeenaertI converted my city to vegetarianism
- Daniel HofferI’m coming to stay with you
- Peter VadaszI use the forest judiciously
- Heath NashI transform milk bottles into designer lighting
- Masaru EmotoI reveal the secret life of water
- Nina RaeberI transform sacks of fish food into chic shopping bags.
- Bunker RoyI created the Barefoot College
- Salomon RaydanI created the bank of the poor
- Alfredo OliveraMy radio show is run by crazy people
- Peggy PascalI pioneered farming in a bag
- Guillaume BapstI created a network of solidarity supermarkets
- Philippe BrousseauThe statues I sculpt weigh only a few grams
- Bethelem TilahunMy soleRebel shoes get extra miles out of old tires
- I make cardboard furniture
- A barking mad workshop! #2
- Brent SchulkinI created a new kind of citizen action