Javier De Nicolo bogota - Colombia
I created the Children’s Republic to keep kids off the streets.
In Columbia, young people are often left to fend for themselves, deeply suspicious of any forced attempts at rehab. Javier gently wins their trust by treating them as adults. The results are nothing short of miraculous.
- Javier De NicoloI created the Children’s Republic to keep kids off the streets.
- Tal Ben ShaharI teach you how to be happy
- Katherine FreundI launched the first ride-sharing company for seniors
- Amit ChughI bring sunlight to those forgotten by development
- Cédric CarlesI use nature to play turntables
- Michel SmitI turn your dance moves into kilowatts
- Veronika ScottI created a blanket coat for the homeless
- Denis MukwegeI restore women who have been destroyed by rape
- Gonzalez CatalinaI teach people to read with dominos
- Ernesto GramshMy invention could save your skin
- Jordi MartiI invented a blood test without needles
- Oscar DiosI converted a Boeing 747 into a hotel
- Jan Peter BergkvistI co-created the world’s first chain of eco-hotels
- Mansukh PrajapatiMy refrigerator works without electricity
- Yumi SomeiI discovered a rich oil field in Tokyo!
- Jesús Manuel AldreteI make 100% biodegradable chewing gum
- Richard ReynoldsI’m a guerrilla gardener
- Jean KabutaLearn to praise yourself
- Jeni SaeyangI offer in-home refills for my own line of organic products
- Guilhem Cheron, Marc-David ChoukrounOur ‘hives’ give you access to farm-fresh products for less