François Jaquenoud & Lo Chay Phnom Penh - Cambodia
We're providing potable water to those in need
This French-Cambodian duo responded with amazing speed to the challenge of providing the very poor with cheap access to potable water. The icing on the cake: this sanitation project was developed by local micro-entrepreneurs.
- François Jaquenoud & Lo ChayWe're providing potable water to those in need
- Tobias LeenaertI converted my city to vegetarianism
- Andrea ColemanOur drivers tackle some of Africa's toughest roads to save lives.
- Harrison DillonI create fuel from algae
- Heath NashI transform milk bottles into designer lighting
- Pilgrim BeartI lower your electricity bill
- Isabelle QueheI created the Ethical Fashion Show
- Ogo MaduewesiI’m fighting Michael Jackson’s disease
- Christian MoullecI fly with migrating birds
- David WadströmI purify water with solar energy
- Beverly BlumI'm cooking with solar!
- Lente RoodeI help cheetahs reproduce
- Clément ShalaMy cooker lets nothing go to waste
- Tammy DunakinI rent out my goats to mow your lawn
- Cédric CarlesI use nature to play turntables
- A barking mad workshop! #2
- Tom SzakyI can recycle anything you throw away
- Baruch RinkevichCoral reefs have a future because of my invention
- Laurent Gachet et Touraya BouabidI opened an arts school for vulnerable children
- Andrew BastawrousI detect cataracts with a mobile phone