François Jaquenoud & Lo Chay Phnom Penh - Cambodia
We're providing potable water to those in need
This French-Cambodian duo responded with amazing speed to the challenge of providing the very poor with cheap access to potable water. The icing on the cake: this sanitation project was developed by local micro-entrepreneurs.
- François Jaquenoud & Lo ChayWe're providing potable water to those in need
- Katherine FreundI launched the first ride-sharing company for seniors
- Sameer SawarkarI offer an inexpensive complete check-up via telephone.
- Valérie PacheI transform parasails into party dresses
- Awen DelavalI created a fabric from the lotus flower
- David WadströmI purify water with solar energy
- Mohamed HageI grow vegetables in the heart of the city
- Philippe Ouaki di GiornoMy solid water makes deserts bloom
- My technology reduces shipping emissions
- Veronica KhosaI support AIDS victims until their last breath
- Angie ChatrakulI turn tilapia leather into designer shoes
- Nicolas ChabanneHow do you like my Ugly Mug ?
- Jacques BremondMy technology reduces maritime shipping emissions
- Bright SimonsI track fake medication
- ESD & Ecole de Condé - Projet Peinture végétale pour Villa Shamengo
- David EdwardsI make edible food packaging
- Denis MukwegeI restore women who have been destroyed by rape
- Clément ShalaMy cooker lets nothing go to waste
- Mohammad Al-UbaydliI created the first medical Facebook
- wong Mun SummI doubled green space by building a hotel