Patricia Dutreux Laroque - d'Olmes
These wood bricks don't need nails, screws, or glue
Could building a house be as easy as playing with Legos? It is now, thanks to the technique developed by Patricia and her husband Alain. With a simple rubber hammer, the walls of an eco home can be erected in just two weeks.
- Patricia DutreuxThese wood bricks don't need nails, screws, or glue
- Francesca Miazzo Jessica SpadaciniI carry fruit and vegetables in the last mile
- Olivier DesmoulinCome on over, my neighbour’s making dinner
- Mohammad Al-UbaydliI created the first medical Facebook
- Cédric PéchardI grow mushrooms from your coffee grounds
- ESD & Ecole de Condé - Projet Make&Go pour Villa Shamengo
- Alan HeegerI invented flexible solar panels
- Gonzalez CatalinaI teach people to read with dominos
- Jeni SaeyangI offer in-home refills for my own line of organic products
- Philippe BrousseauThe statues I sculpt weigh only a few grams
- Trailer Shamengo - English version
- Aurelia WolfI created an open-source machine to make natural dyes.
- Jordi MartiI invented a blood test without needles
- Valérie PacheI transform parasails into party dresses
- Marina BraunI transform unsold newspapers into eco-bags.
- Barthélémy DominiciI'm tackling ocean garbage
- alexandre dubernardI install air-conditioning systems above your head
- Gilles Cenazandotti & Thierry Ledé & Charlie SansonettiTrash from the sea is treasure for our art
- Rita PanickerI created the children's bank
- Shaktimat Om MokshanandaRelax on my carpet of nails