Patricia Dutreux Laroque - d'Olmes
These wood bricks don't need nails, screws, or glue
Could building a house be as easy as playing with Legos? It is now, thanks to the technique developed by Patricia and her husband Alain. With a simple rubber hammer, the walls of an eco home can be erected in just two weeks.
- Patricia DutreuxThese wood bricks don't need nails, screws, or glue
- François Jaquenoud & Lo ChayWe're providing potable water to those in need
- Esteban ChornetI fill up my tank with what you throw away
- Tobias LeenaertI converted my city to vegetarianism
- alexandre dubernardI install air-conditioning systems above your head
- SANJAY SACHDEV & HARSH MALHOTRAWe save lovers from death
- Guilherme BampiI created a new recycled and recyclable material
- Marina BraunI transform unsold newspapers into eco-bags.
- My technology reduces shipping emissions
- Dhruv LakraMy couriers are deaf and mute
- Arnoud Raskin & Ann Van Hellemontwe set up schools in the most unlikely places
- Andrea ColemanOur drivers tackle some of Africa's toughest roads to save lives.
- Miguel NeivaI help the colour blind see colours
- Phil MorganMy restaurant runs on hydroelectric energy
- Miguel LuengoWipe out malaria with my video game
- Carlos EspinosaMy nets capture water from the clouds
- Mohammad Al-UbaydliI created the first medical Facebook
- Olivier DesurmontI wash cars without water
- Andrew BastawrousI detect cataracts with a mobile phone
- Shane ChenMy invention revolutionises personal mobility