FR | EN
log inSign up
Log in with a Facebook account Twitter connect
- 15 October 2014Pioneer NewsSoleRebels, the brand of eco-shoes made from recycled materials, has opened a store in California. A success for our Ethiopian pioneer Bethlehem Tilahun !
- 14 October 2014Shamengo VillageYou enjoyed the "Shamengo 1000 Pioneers" event ? Or did you miss it ? Here is the video that will let you discover or relive the highlights (...)
- 08 October 2014Pioneer NewsAs part of the Slow Design and Fashion Day 2014, our pioneer Valérie Pache presented several of her creations, including the Sun and Leaf dresses. (...)
- 07 October 2014Pioneer NewsThe price "Culture pour la paix" (Culture for peace) of the Fondation Chirac was awarded this year to the organization "Clowns sans Frontières". (...)
- 01 October 2014Positive InitiativesAt the Climate Summit on 22 September, 2014 dozens of nations committed to supporting the Green Fund of the United Nations.
- 01 October 2014Shamengo VillageSaint Joseph secondary school in Le Havre, France, is the first school to participate in the Shamengo action tank. This collaboration will raise (...)
- 25 September 2014Shamengo VillageAs part of its partnership with the Positive Economy Forum, held in Le Havre, France, Shamengo premiered a new documentary of Bunker Roy on September (...)
- 24 September 2014Shamengo VillageThe second annual Shamengo event was held on 19 September 2014, with the actors of tomorrow gathering around a common cause. It was a victory (...)
- 10 September 2014Shamengo Village24 hours to drive change. The annual multimedia event of Climate Reality, founded by Al Gore, former Vice President of the United States, will (...)
- 09 September 2014Shamengo VillageSeptember 19 is fast approaching! A week separates us from the 1000 Shamengo Pioneers event, which celebrates the best of the green and social (...)